Mikki Williden - Nutritionist Auckland
Mikki Williden is a nutritionist in Auckland and provides a real food based approach to nutrition, health, and well-being.
"I have been privately consulting with clients since 2006, and have worked with a vast number of people with different health and performance goals. I have a regular column in Bite Magazine, which is part of the New Zealand Herald and Kiwi Trail Runner magazine". Mikki Williden PhD.
Our Auckland nutritionist services include;
- Sports and performance nutrition
- MLCHF / paleo / primal / vegetarian/ vegan meal plans
- Weight management
- Digestive and gastrointestinal issues
- Nutritional considerations for clinical conditions and injury rehabilitation
- Custom Nutrition Plans
- Eating for health and increased energy levels
- Sports nutrition seminars for sports groups and corporate teams
- Nutrition seminars for corporate groups
- Testing for digestive-related, heart health, hormonal, neurotransmitters and fatigue/stress related markers available to better understand your health needs.
Contact Mikki: 0212233239
The information provided via this website (and plans) is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness or any other medical conditions. Please discuss with your doctor if you have any concerns regarding embarking on a plan on overall health outcomes. The recommendations I provide are based on a minimal amount of information, and therefore cannot be substituted for an individual consultation. No guarantee can be provided regarding the outcome of following the advice provided.