Would you like to experience the longevity benefits of fasting?
But "not eating" for days is either daunting or just not practical?
The idea of extended fasting is daunting to a lot of people – how on earth do you just not eat?!, however it might not be that you have to completely do without food in order to reap the benefits of fasting. Valter Longo’s Longevity diet is a perfect example of this – his regime of low calories, low protein for five days is suggested to confer the same benefits as fasting.
The overabundance of calories is undoubtedly a contributor to oxidative stress and damage that leads to cellular damage, so times of energy deprivation, well below usual daily intake, may well protect us in the long term. Thomas Seyfried, among others, feels that a fasting regime of at least three days may be enough to clear out damaged cells, however for some people that might not be a realistic option for whatever reason.
Rather than restricting all calories, a 50% caloric reduction in a time restricted eating window that was ketogenic would
- suppress insulin
- suppress mTOR (and IGF-1; both stimulators of growth in the body)
- reduce ATP signaling to the cells (energy signaling)
- reduce blood glucose levels.
- Potentially upregulate autophagy
- (read the longer blog post here)
What my members are saying
Probably one of the best things about Mikki's programme is that you not only eat better but you learn so much and become so much more aware of why you eat things, and also why the timing of eating can be important to optimise your results. I love that Mikki gives amazing email replies - I always feel as though she has a real interest in me specifically, and I'm not just a number or someone who pays her billsFlo - Ironman Athlete
What My Plans Can do for You
Structured Meal Plan
Shopping Lists and Recipes
Support and Help
How it Works
Sign up to one of our plans and get instant access to your own online meal planning account with my web and mobile apps.
Apply the structured monthly meal plan to your calendar, print the shopping list and recipes and start eating keto.
Follow the plan, ask me questions for personalised support, feel better and build confidence that you can maintain a healthier lifestyle long term.
Web and Mobile Apps
Get access to your own meal planning calendar using our web and mobile apps to easily follow your plan and track your progress.
100's of recipes
There are hundreds of nutritious recipes to choose from that are used in the meal plans but also available for you to search and use whenever you like.
Chat with Me
I'm available for you to ask questions directly from inside the web application using the chat box. Ask me anything
Keto Longevity Plan
A 5 day, calorically restricted ketogenic diet protocol that has a 2 day ketogenic diet lead in, designed to be followed once per month . All pricing is in New Zealand Dollars.
Keto Longevity Plan
8 Weeks for single payment of $80
- A 5 day, calorically restricted ketogenic diet protocol designed to be followed once per month
- 24/7 nutrition coaching from degree-qualified nutritionists
- Choose one of three plans based on your current caloric intake
- Utilises a time restricted eating (TRE) window to maximise opportunity for ketone production.
- Includes foods and beverages that have a ketogenic effect in the body
- Eight weeks access to the portal, including over 400 recipes and meal planning technology to plan meals outside of the ketogenic longevity plan
- Shopping list for the Ketogenic Longevity Plan
- Members only Facebook group
- Android and iOs Apps
Contact Mikki: 0212233239
The information provided via this website (and plans) is not intended to diagnose or treat any illness or any other medical conditions. Please discuss with your doctor if you have any concerns regarding embarking on a plan on overall health outcomes. The recommendations I provide are based on a minimal amount of information, and therefore cannot be substituted for an individual consultation. No guarantee can be provided regarding the outcome of following the advice provided.