March 04, 2021
Bloody delicious. And quick. And fluffy. Enough said. Serves 1. Per serve: Cal: 331; Fat: 18g; Pro: 32g; Carbs: 6g
Meal Type: Breakfast
Recipe Type: LCHF
Prep time: 00:05
Cook time: 00:10
- 20 grams Almond meal (0.5 oz)
- 10 grams Psyllium husk (0.5 oz)
- 30 grams Vanilla protein powder (1 oz)
- 5 grams Baking powder (0 oz)
- 1 Eggs
- 80 milliliters Almond milk, unsweetened (2.5 oz (U.S.))
- 0.25 cups Blueberry, frozen
- 1 teaspoon Coconut oil
Mix all dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
In a separate bowl mix the almond milk and the egg till blended through.
Mix together and leave for 5 minutes to mix and allow psyllium husk to absorb some of the liquid. Take blueberries out of freezer.
Heat coconut oil to medium heat in a non-stick frypan.
Pour pancake mix into the pan and leave to cook for 6 minutes, using fish slice to check it is cooked underneath. When cooked, add blueberries in an even layer over half of the pancake, and flip the other half over to form a pop over. Turn off heat and flip to the other side.